MIRROR is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the NYC boutique fitness space. Our experienced team is building a hybrid hardware/software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
MIRROR HQ is located in Manhattan’s NoMad area. We currently have top tier venture backers who are passionate about the product we’re launching this year and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, we want to hear more from you!
The Role & You
We are looking for empathetic, positive MX Technical Associates who will go above and beyond to turn every interaction with our Members into an exceptional experience. At MIRROR, you will:
- Communicate with Members across phone, email, chat and/or social media to deliver excellent service, problem solve their issues, and answer product questions
- Provide technical support, including hardware and software troubleshooting
- Track issues and escalate to internal teams where necessary
- Be responsible for meeting quality and productivity goals
- Share feedback and information with Engineering, Operations and Product teams in order to continuously improve the product and Member experience
- 2-3 years of experience working in a technical support role
- Fundamental knowledge of various LAN and WiFi technologies
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, patience and a sense of humor
- Flexible to work weekends
- Experience with ticketing systems (Jira, AutoTask, Kustomer, Zendesk)
- Experience working with embedded technologies and/or IoT devices
- Experience with Terminal / Ubuntu
We’re an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at MIRROR and, as such, offer competitive health coverage, an open vacation policy, and a 401(k).