Come be a part of Humana's Inside Sales Organization. The sky is the limit with your earning potential. Humana has an inclusive culture and welcomes candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers. Our inside sales agents have a passion for assisting people, especially Medicare consumers, to provide the best healthcare benefit options to meet their needs.
- Use a consumer-centric, consultative selling approach to align our consumers' healthcare needs with appropriate products from Humana's portfolio.
- Work independently to achieve sales goals to maximize Humana's growth.
- Model a high level of professionalism and integrity with every consumer phone interaction.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Bilingual in English with the ability to speak, read and write in either Mandarin, Cantonese and/or Korean, without limitations or assistance
- Valid Health insurance license or ability to obtain
- High School diploma, GED or higher
- Excellent telephone etiquette and verbal communication skills
- Ability to personalize call presentations to effectively close the sale
- Computer proficient and able to navigate multiple online agent tools while providing a perfect consumer experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to a high energy, ever changing environment
- Strong drive to succeed and personal accountability towards achieving goals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime as needed to meet business demands
- Required to self-provide wired cable or DSL access to the internet at the minimum connectivity speed of 10M x 1M and 25 mbps download speed.
- If you reside 50 miles or less from Phoenix, AZ, San Antonio, TX, Madison, WI, Tampa, FL or Miramar, FL we are only hiring for traditional/in office positions.
- Healthcare industry and/or insurance experience
- Active Health Insurance License
How We Value You
- Competitive Base Pay
- Lucrative commission structure
- Company-paid training program to obtain Health Insurance license
- Benefits starting the first day of employment
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate well-being programs
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona: Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective April 1, 2011, Humana has adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter
Scheduled Weekly Hours