We are looking for a professional, personable, and energetic Office Assistant to join our creative team in New York.
- Greet visitors, answer phones, and accept deliveries
- Monitor and maintain an organized, well-stocked, and inspiring office environment
- Make travel arrangements for employees
- Order food, run errands, keep kitchen organized and clean, make coffee
- Manage office calendar
- Manage office hardware (computers, printers, speakers, cables, etc.)
- Maintenance — supervise cleaner, IT support, and other maintenance providers, coordinate with building facilities
- Plan and host social events and meet-ups
- Provide support to staff as needed
Desired Characteristics & Skills:
- Proactive, high-energy, and reliable
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player who will pitch in and see things through to completion
- Comfortable interacting with coworkers, clients, maintenance workers, and visitors
- Motivated to learn new skills
- Proficient web and computer user, including Gmail, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Excited about working at a growing company within a dynamic industry alongside other smart, motivated people
- A somewhat flexible schedule to accommodate (occasional) early mornings or late evenings
People of color, people with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Must live in the New York area or be willing to relocate
Compensation: The salary range for this position is $40,000 – $50,000. Bluecadet’s benefits package includes:
- 15 days of Paid Time Off in your first year, with more accrued according to tenure
- 10 paid holidays
- Health insurance: Bluecadet pays 70% for employees and 50% for dependents.
- Dental Insurance: Bluecadet pays 100% for employees and 30% for dependents.
- Short-term and long-term disability fully paid for by Bluecadet
- Flex Spending Account
- Commuter Benefit
- Company-sponsored 401K
- Paid parental leave
Target Start Date: May 1, 2018
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter here: https://bluecadet.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=1
About Us: Bluecadet is an award-winning experience design & digital agency that creates world-class interactive installations, immersive environments, websites, and mobile apps. We collaborate with leading museums, cultural institutions, universities, and nonprofit organizations to educate, engage, and entertain through digital innovation.