Quantum Networks is a New York City-based online retailer and digital marketing agency representing over 200 brands on the world's largest online marketplaces. An e-commerce authority with 10 years of the most cutting-edge expertise, Quantum Networks has cultivated a core mastery of Amazon, where it is also a Top 200 seller.
Providing one-on-one brand management and a clear preservation of brand identity, Quantum Networks executes full front- and back-end optimization of brands’ online presence. As an e-tailer, Quantum Networks is revolutionizing a faster, more efficient shopping experience with its solution-based Blucoil bundles, adding value for brands and customers alike.
At Quantum, you’ll work side-by-side with proven talent, creative intelligence, and friendly smiles in the best city in the world. Your decisions, analysis, and work will directly impact what we do on a day-to-day basis. We aren’t looking for another cog in the wheel — be prepared to be seriously challenged and empowered to make a real difference.
We are looking to add a detail-oriented Operations Associate to our E-Commerce team. In this role, you'll proactively work with purchasing, vendors, IT, customer service, finance, and our own 3PL to create seamless supply chains from point of purchase order through product forwarding and return logistics.
- Amazon FBA shipments: creating and overseeing preparation for shipments to Amazon.
- Ensure correct shipping services are chosen for B2C and SFP orders.
- Oversee daily flow of warehouse and efficiency.
- Schedule ocean / international and LTL shipments as required.
- Manage the logistics of importing from point of origin overseas to delivery in the U.S. with carriers and freight brokers, including ensuring compliance with U.S. customs, import tariff coding, etc.
- Schedule LTL and International shipments.
- Coordinate inbound and outbound freight, request quotes, and negotiate rates from carriers LTL / FTL.
- Forecast and manage reverse logistics (return to vendor and returned product resale).
- 1-3 years of relevant e-commerce operations / logistics / supply chain experience.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Information Systems & Management, or a related field.
- Experience using back-end for Amazon, Walmart, eBay, or other similar online marketplaces a plus!
- Have less than 2 years of relevant experience? Consider applying to our Operations Coordinator role.