The Partner Sales Manager (PSM) is responsible for establishing and growing partner sales business and partner relationships with relevant partners in the territory in Austria and Turkey. The PSM drives partner sourced and influenced license business around Adobe's Digital Experience Cloud solutions in Austria and Turkey.
In this role a PSM works with the following categories of Adobe's global and regional partners and alliances:
- System Integrators
- Marketing Service Providers
- Digital Agencies and Full-Service Agencies
- Strategic Consulting companies
What you'll do
- focus on deepen preferred relationships with a dedicated partner portfolio and qualify new relevant partners for future growth
- understand and present the Adobe Digital Experience Cloud value proposition and the Adobe partner program values
- creation and execution of business plans with named partners that delivers commitment and tangible value to Adobe, the partner and the customers
- monitor partner contribution through pipeline generation, lead generation events, partner and territory business plans to grow Adobe revenue in this territory
- help Partners build sales and delivery capacity on Adobe Digital Experience Solutions and create success with key end-customer relationships.
- support partners in the tender processes
- monitor partner's adoption of solution and use case initiatives, including the building of public sector solution accelerators
- align partners with the Adobe sales team to increase the selling effectiveness of the field sales teams
- increase Adobe license revenue through sourcing new deals and co-selling with partners in existing customers
- shorten sales cycles by leveraging partner influence
- first contact for all partners in your market and line of escalation
- align the partner strategy with the Adobe marketing initiatives
- partner activities include reviews- forecast/pipeline review
- regularly reviews and updates with the Adobe sales manager(s) and team to ensure proper partner alignment
- lead generation activities, event support and tracking in sync with Adobe marketing
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor degree required, higher qualification is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience with alliances and partners
- Abilities to engage up to C-level executives within the partners
- Software company experience, agency or SI background is a plus
- Good knowledge of the BI/CRM and Digital Transformation business
- Autonomy and creative spirit, self-starter, existing contact network
- Team spirit
- Honesty and transparency
- fluent english and german language skills are required, Turkish is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.