We are a premium digital agency working with fast-growing startups, e-commerce companies, retailers, and other established clients such as Union Savings Bank, Margaritaville Resorts, AARP, and more.
CB/I provides best-in-class performance marketing (SEO, PPC, and analytics) that drives business results for clients (online sales, leads, and users). We also build big-scale digital products (platforms and apps) and offer web security services as well.
We are looking for a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Specialist to join our team and handle major digital accounts.
- Create digital strategies and plan campaigns to drive sales and leads for clients.
- Set up advanced ad campaigns in Google Adwords and on Facebook that maximize revenue and returns at a low cost-per-acquisition.
- Manage digital ad campaigns in various verticals like e-commerce, travel, fashion, ICT, consumer goods, food and beverage, banking, and more.
- Optimize the full conversion funnel, from ad delivery to landing page engagement to lead activation to final sales.
- Set up conversion tracking and build audience lists for retargeting.
- Communicate with clients and with other PPC Specialists to achieve optimal PPC results.
- Communicate with the development team to get tracking code and landing page changes implemented.
- Create weekly / monthly PPC reports and send them to clients.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Google Adwords and/or Facebook Ads.
- Understanding of fundamental metrics in digital marketing — CPC, CPA, CTR, CR, AOV, etc.
- Sharp-thinking, open-minded, and willing to learn.
- Enjoy doing PPC and have a strong desire to achieve mastery in PPC.
- Great communication skills, both oral and written.
- Willing to work in a high-pressure environment dedicated to delivering great results on our clients' projects.
- Experience working on complex ad campaigns is a plus!
What We Offer:
- Training in advanced PPC skills from the experts in the field.
- You'll gain enormous PPC experience and industry experience in a short time with on-the-job training processes designed to help you grow fast.
- Join major digital projects with clients in the U.S.
- Work in a dynamic, transparent, and professional working environment without office politics.
- Expand your digital skillset by doing jobs in SEO, UI / UX, analytics, etc.
- Competitive salary and health insurance.