Description: Global Engagement Leader
The focus of this role is to manage relationships with existing Cyence customers to exceed client expectations, negotiate contract renewals and identify expansion opportunities for the suite of solutions offered within Guidewire’s Analytics & Data Services Organization. In this role, you will need to work well with extended teams across our organization in support of our customers. Deep knowledge of working with large complex customers, sales and contracts is required. The candidate must be experienced at forming long term relationships with executives.
Key activities for the Global Account Solution Leader include:
- Build and maintain relationships with core users within customers and with executive stakeholders
- Ensure successful renewal of inforce subscription services for group of clients you manage
- Manage post-sale client relationships to ensure we exceed client expectations through the development and successful execution of the Client Engagement Framework
- Arrange and participate in product, technical and sales presentations to clients
- Ensure customers are up to date on current product offering and product road map and how the product can be used to meet their strategic imperatives
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Customers goals and objectives around the use of data, analytics and modeling for cyber and beyond
- Ensure the proper resources are brought to Customers and Executive Sponsorship is in place
- Represent the Company at conferences, industry meetings, user groups and other venues in support of our customers.
Required skills/experience include:
- Minimum 10+years of experience in the P&C Industry with a strong awareness of commercial insurance issues including cyber risk insurance
- Thorough understanding of enterprise account management
- Well-developed oral & written communication, liaison and representation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand customer trends and business drivers to better position our solution at assigned accounts.
- Broad knowledge of cyber security issues
- Good working knowledge of capital modeling and Enterprise Risk Management for an Insurance Carrier
- Travel: 20- 50%
About Guidewire Cyence Risk Analytics
Guidewire Software (NYSE:GWRE) is a leading provider of software solutions to the global property-casualty (P&C) insurance industry, with over 3500 customers, on six continents. Guidewire’s Cyence Risk Analytics helps insurers and other financial institutions to model new and evolving risks such as cyber. By combining internet-scale data listening, adaptive machine learning, and insurance risk modeling, Cyence insights that help P&C customers face new risks, take advantage of new opportunities, and develop new products. To learn more about Cyence, visit https://www.guidewire.com/products/cyence.