We're growing fast and looking for someone to help shape our world-class team at Amino! Nurturing talent at Amino is a top priority as we strive to offer the best possible experience for our team. That's why we're looking for an all-star People Operations Manager to come on board.
As our People Operations Manager, you will:
- Recruit top talent for our rapidly growing team at Amino.
- Act as a business partner to Amino’s New York team, ensuring employees have a fantastic workplace experience.
- Run our payroll, benefits, compliance, and other people operations programs.
- Guide our team through performance reviews and promotion cycles.
- Lead employee onboarding processes to help teams ramp up faster.
- Handle (sometimes difficult) personnel issues professionally and expeditiously.
- Oversee team building, celebrations, and all the other perks that make Amino a fun place to work.
This job might be for you if you:
- Have at least 4-5 years of experience in a relevant HR or People Operations role.
- Have experience managing, implementing, or setting up payroll and benefits processes.
- Enjoy connecting and working with every type of person.
- Have a great sense of judgment and fantastic communication skills.
- Have a track record of recruiting across a variety of roles and seniority levels.
- Have experience helping employees with benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR-related topics.
- Successfully manage multiple processes and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Solve problems through grit, hustle, and resourcefulness.
- Are passionate about diversity, representation, and building a high-performing team.
- Demonstrate judgment and tact in stressful situations.
- Can quickly calibrate your efforts based on real-time feedback.