Twigeo is looking for a User Acquisition Specialist to further strengthen our team in New York. The right candidate will have extensive experience with digital mobile marketing campaigns for large clients with high expectations.
In your role you enjoy the responsibility that comes with managing large accounts and you thrive in a global start-up environment where mobile and digital technology and continuous delivery are key. We offer you a fun, innovative workplace and great colleagues.
We are a user acquisition agency grounded in years of digital marketing experience. Founded in 2014, we are now 16 people from 12 countries and speak more than 15 languages. Part of our success can definitely be attributed to our diversity and we would love to expand this even further as we believe it creates an interesting and inspiring working environment.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage mobile marketing campaigns on behalf of our awesome clients
- Make smart business decisions based on granular performance data
- Manage client relationships
- Communicate campaign performance internally and with clients
- Quickly learn and adapt to the current techniques, trends, and best practices for mobile user acquisition
- Collaborate with our marketing designers regarding the production of creatives and other campaign material
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities and skills:
- At least two years of hands-on experience with digital marketing
- Understanding of the mobile app space
- Great communication skills and enjoys working closely with clients
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Experience managing and launching large global marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Enjoys working in a startup environment
We’d also like it if you:
- Have experience working specifically with mobile user acquisition
- Are familiar with Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Twitter Ads, etc.
If you think that you match the description above, we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will perform rolling interviews for this position.