As a Regional Sales Director at Jetty, your mission will be making Jetty the first choice for insurance products for real estate property managers and owners. We’re creating intuitive solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love and protect the things they care about the most. By transforming insurance for the 21st-century lifestyle, Jetty taps into a wildly underserved market.
You will have the opportunity to help build the Real Estate Sales function from the ground up and be instrumental in Jetty’s overall strategy. Using your deep sales background and strong track record of selling to C-suite decision makers, you will make a meaningful mark on the business. If you are someone who likes rolling up your sleeves to get a job done, let’s chat! This role reports directly to our Director of National Sales and priority will be given to candidates based in Texas, Oklahoma, and the Pacific Northwest.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present, promote and sell Jetty products to real estate property managers and owners
- Analyze territory market potential and create go-to-market sales strategies
- Organize and maintain a clear sales pipeline that drives monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Collaborate with our Partner Success team to identify opportunities within existing partner portfolios to increase engagement
- Represent Jetty at national and regional events, including association and client conferences
- Collaborate with external partners as well as internal teams at Jetty (including Finance, Creative, Product and Engineering)
- ~60% travel expected
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-7 years sales experience, and at least 3 years experience selling at an executive (C-suite) level
- Required knowledge of the multifamily industry inside and out, and demonstrated experience selling into large institutions
- Required understanding and comfort with the sales cycle and best practices in regard to leveraging existing industry relationships, follow-ups, and closing techniques
- Excellent sales, service and client retention track record
- Passion for strategic business planning
- Ability to set, manage and meet OKRs
- Effective communicator, with the ability to deliver a clear and concise pitch to any audience (potential partners or internal teams)
- Strategic mindset and sharp critical thinking abilities
- Scrappy self-starter with a strong work ethic who drives projects to completion
- Role may be based remotely
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, and inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters and real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy and protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, and Valar, and has growing teams in New York City and Atlanta. Learn more about us: www.jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break,” and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, and ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks and coffee