Staffbase is seeking an ambitious, passionate, and talented SaaS Partner Channel Sales Manager to scale our revenue. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to recruit, empower, and grow our Staffbase partner network. Staffbase partners consist of creative and innovative consulting firms, systems integrators, intranet consultant agencies, and specialists in the field of internal communications. You will work with these types of partners and potential partners across the US and support them in positioning Staffbase for their clients.
This is a full-time permanent role based in our New York City office.
- Managing the Staffbase partner program, including generating new pipeline and sales results with existing resellers while identifying, developing, and managing new partners.
- Coordinating all activities and communications between partners and prospects as well as sales executives, solution engineers, and account managers.
- Providing outstanding service to our partners with prompt and value-adding interactions via telephone, email, and live chat.
- You will run online demos of the Staffbase solution and successfully present the Staffbase value proposition.
- Engage high potential partners in our core and emerging markets.
- 2+ years of previous business development, account management, and/or partnerships experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with partners and internal stakeholders (e.g. the Sales, Development, and Account Management teams).
- You are a team player with strong networking and communication skills.
- Experience at a fast-growing B2B and/or SaaS startup strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a dynamic, motivated self-starter.
- Hands-on mentality.