We are looking for full-time & part-time Sales Associates to be instrumental in running all elements of store function. The Sales Associates will be focused on supporting all facets of the organization including online order fulfillment, floor support, and support the team of Store Stylists. The Sales Associates will need to be dynamic, customer facing, problem solvers driven to create a memorable experience for our customer AND efficient fulfillment and shipment for our online business.
The LA store is located at 8500 Melrose in West Hollywood and will open early July.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and assist customers, consignors and guests as they enter the store.
- Hospitality oriented.
- Help pair guests with Store Stylists.
- Assist in processing any consignment drop-offs.
- Provide assistance to the team of Stylists via fitting room support, stock checks, refilling of sales floor, processing returns.
- Pick, pack and ship items from store warehouse and sales floor.
- Punctual, reliable and a team player to work alongside our Stylist team.
- Outgoing, energetic and excited to work in the customer service industry.
- Safely handle and care for all luxury items in-store, from men and women’s clothing, jewelry, watches, home and art pieces.
- Sort, display and restock as directed by the floor manager in an organized manner.
- General shop keeping practices, safety and organization, housekeeping and trash removal, etc.
- Other responsibilities as designated by the floor manager & assistant floor manager.
- Passion for delivering a luxury experience each and every day.
- Polished, professional presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple complex, time sensitive situations while remaining calm, cool and collected.
- Well-presented; possessing excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates the skill and willingness to take initiative and to proactively anticipate organizational needs including the ability to meet external and internal deadlines as required.
IDEAL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE:
- Strong communication skills to work with consumers face to face.
- A desire to work with people, and an understanding of excellence in customer service.
- A professional appearance and demeanor.
- Basic understanding of brands and artists.
- Commitment and curiosity towards expanding expertise in fashion, fine jewelry and watches, and fine art and home.
- Hospitality/Customer service experience a requirement.
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions
- Ability to lift and move merchandise up to 50 lbs.
- Weekends required.