About the Role:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be part of our team that supports new business sales by sourcing and building relationships over the phone, via email, and through networking. Through these methods, you will generate interest in AB Tasty, qualify leads, and set up demos.
You should already have some SDR experience and you're looking to expand your sales skillset. While this is a more entry-level role, it is a critical component of the success of AB Tasty. As such, you will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and developed by more seasoned sales professionals. AB Tasty offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be able to accelerate your career, grow your skills, and explore new opportunities in the digital space.
About the Team:
Our fast-growing team is comprised of a diverse background of career experiences (music, social work, to sales lifers). The team draws from their unique backgrounds to learn from each other and take creative approaches to their roles. We kick off conversations with qualified leads and nurture existing relationships and work with companies of all kinds, from other tech startups to global luxury brands. The local team regularly partners with the global team to refine processes and skills.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Account Executives to help fill their sales pipelines with qualified leads and convert them to clients.
- Research and build new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending personalized e-mails, cold calling, etc.).
- Qualify leads generated by the Marketing team, which includes demo requests.
- Qualify and follow up with new accounts by using our lead scoring system.
- Create a great first impression for our prospects by providing them with a world-class experience and offering innovative ways to approach them.
What You'll Need:
- Previous experience in a sales environment (ideally 1+ years).
- Alignment with AB Tasty's core values: customer satisfaction, reactivity, team spirit, enthusiasm, and kindness.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Self-starter personality — you're not afraid of being tenacious and resilient.
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email.
- Interested in new technologies; you have a desire to be in technology sales.
- Experience with digital marketing and/or web analytics tools preferred.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What We Offer
- A driven, kind, and humble team that will welcome your input and support your growth!
- Opportunities to collaborate with AB Tasty teammates globally.
- Monthly local team events.
- Generous time off and holidays to recharge with loved ones.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, beginning day one.
- 401(k) and company matching.
- 100% commuter reimbursement.
- Competitive salary and bonus.