Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing, and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, and our technology is endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
About the Role:
Sales Development Representatives play a key role in the Falcon.io sales process. This role focuses on prospecting new clients within the U.S. and Canada. You will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients — via cold calls, emails, and social channels — to learn their current pain points and sell the Falcon.io solution. Our most successful team members are numbers-driven, motivated, hardworking team players.
Falcon.io is a maturing startup with an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness, and experimentation. Working at a startup is a very rewarding choice, but it also requires a certain personality. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
What You'll Do:
- Research new markets and create a pipeline of potential leads.
- Identify points of contact and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails, and social media.
- Make an average of 60 outbound calls to prospects daily.
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads.
- Nurture relationships with potential customers.
- Book demos with qualified leads for our Account Executive team.
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets.
- Stay current on industry news.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field; analytical subjects are an advantage.
- Positivity and determination.
- Ability to turn a "no" into a "yes" through consultative questioning and coping with rejection.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills; any other languages are a plus.
- Team player attitude; eager to be part of an ambitious team.
- Ability to thrive in a quota-driven environment with short sales cycles.
- Experience in a new business generation / real estate / recruitment role is an advantage.
- Cold-calling experience an advantage!
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and commission.
- Individual health insurance.
- Dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Apple Macbook.
- Social activities such as “Friday Bars” and team-building events.