About the Company:
Everplans is used by hundreds of financial services firms across the country to deepen their relationships with clients, do unique fact finding, and conduct multi-generational planning.
We are looking for someone with high energy who is tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and has financial services experience. This person will join a rapidly growing sales organization and will be expected to hit the ground running immediately. Join a fast-growing, venture-backed, and mission-driven company. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to excellence across all areas of the business. We are passionate about our product as well as improving people's lives during difficult times.
- Develop and nurture new relationships with financial services firms.
- Make prospecting calls.
- Build senior relationships with key decision makers at small, mid-sized, and large-sized financial services firms, including RIA, broker-dealer, bank and insurance companies.
- Anticipate customer needs and surface insights to product and marketing to enhance the customer experience.
- Conduct exceptional demos for customers.
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience.
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Motivated and able to work independently.
- Detail-oriented and fast-paced worker.
- Experience managing a pipeline of both transactional and enterprise sales.
- Fast learner, and strong technical capabilities (ability to learn new features and functions quickly).
- Exceptional written and verbal skills (English a must, multilingual a plus).
- Presentation and demo skills both in-person and via webinar/join.me.
- Understanding of CRM tools (Salesforce and Pardot experience also a plus).
- Understanding of SaaS services/cloud technologies.
- Willingness to travel in the event of an on-site demo.
- Constant desire to make things better.
- Strong background in SAAS sales and intimate understanding of the financial services sector.
- Experience selling technology to financial advisors.
- Our offices are located in the Union Square/Flatiron area. The position includes base salary plus commission as well as full benefits (medical/dental/vision/401K).