At Keywee, we make stories relevant and powerful for hundreds of the world’s best storytellers — iconic brands and digital natives like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, New York Magazine, Conde Nast, Refinery29, and The New Yorker. Today, people aren’t coming to websites to search for content — stories find their audiences in feeds and apps. The upshot? Distribution is now the key to effective storytelling.
Keywee’s platform unlocks audience insights using AI and data science, and infuses them into every step of the storytelling process: from topic selection, to story creation, to distribution and optimization. Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a fast-growing, profitable startup since its inception.
We’re looking for an analytically-driven, resourceful, and creative sales manager to join our fast-growing team. You’ll be joining us at an exciting time in our growth, and working with both the benefits and challenges of being an early-stage technology company. The ideal candidate has experience with advertising technologies being marketed and sold to publishers, advertisers and agencies as well as the tactical marketing methods to reach and retain them as customers.
Responsibilities (or what you’ll be doing):
- Executing sales activities to publishers and brands
- Developing sales collateral
- Coordinating with current and future Keywee products ranging from development stage (branding, pricing, beta) to launch (media, sales support, collateral) and ultimately lifecycle management
Qualifications (or what we’re looking for):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years’ B2B sales experience
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities