We are looking for a driven, analytical Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst with 1-3 years of experience to assist in helping us to optimize the day-to-day success of our sales and marketing organization. The position will involve supporting our marketing and communications strategy across all forms of social and traditional media as well as helping to refine the flow of our sales processes by working with and supporting the day-to-day activities of our sales reps.
Here’s most of what you can expect to do:
- Help manage content and marketing initiatives across all company platforms (website, blog, social networks, marketing materials, targeted campaigns, etc.).
- Work with Hubspot, our proprietary CRM (Clienteer), and other tools to track and analyze data and report on our key KPIs.
- Provide ongoing support to the firms’ sales team, whether it’s creating sales materials or researching product-related questions from prospective clients.
- Help to maintain demonstration databases across our suite of products.
- Assist our Marketing Associate in managing our calendar of industry and internally managed events.
- Identify and help us tackle new opportunities to drive further exposure of Imagineer’s products within our industry.
- Help organize our weekly sales meetings and daily one-on-ones between sales management the sales representatives.
- Manage our sales training software platform and coordinate sessions with representatives.
- Plan all details relating to internal company events.
You’re right for this role if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a similar field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrated ability to filter detailed product and company information into effective marketing communications.
- The ability and drive to bring a disciplined approach to produce results with limited supervision.
- Relevant work experience in digital marketing, sales, or account management.
- High energy; you're a self-starting team player, a creative thinker, and an influencer.
- Experience in the asset management, investor relations, or customer success markets is a plus (though it's not required).
Since you have a life and family outside of the office, you'll show up to work at a flexible time and leave when you decide you need to head out. It's also important to take time off to recharge, so you'll have an excellent vacation policy. In addition, we offer a generous benefits package, including healthcare coverage and a 401(k) match. You'll also have the opportunity to influence all of the above via regular retrospectives at the individual, team, and company level.