Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify .
This role is part of Professional Sales Team, based in Tokyo and will be responsible for Sports and Arena end users/projects and sub-segments, to drive successful business case and ensure the business growth in the local market.
Together we can...
- Responsible for business development and sales generation from customers /projects for professional lighting solutions (Products & Services). Meet the assigned targets
- Create awareness of new products, services and solutions to assigned customers through presentation, product demo
- Develop strong relationship with customers by exploring client's need and offering tailor made lighting system solution and increase share of projects
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate quotation and necessary details for tenders in active co-ordination with Pre-sales support
- Follow through a particular project and ensure planned Interaction with relevant end user, lighting specifier and contractor to generate business. Leverage the support from LiAS , System Center, Control and Product management
- Post order, co-ordinate with Post-Sales Support on timely execution of the order through clear communication on product details and time of delivery. The final ownership remains with respective KAM
- Work closely with LiAS , product management and supply chain and take ownership in ensuring highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Updating management on lead, pipeline and sales forecast. Regular entry and update through SalesForce. com
- Plan and Co-ordinate with marketing and management on suitable promotional activities like Road show / Dedicated Seminar etc.
- Bachelor's degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline with at least 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry
- At least 5+ years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts
- 3 + years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role
- Focus on customers and creates customer delight
- Understand complex sales cycles at strategic level
- Understand Technology/Software & Connectivity domains
- A daptive , collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- Deliver on commitments
- English and Japanese proficient, communicates with impact
- Possess strong organizational abilities