Product Sales Specialist for Marketing Automation Products in India - Adobe Campaign & Marketo for Enterprise Customers.
· The product specialist will provide focus on Adobe's Marketing Automation (Adobe Campaign & Marketo) portfolio across a number of key accounts in order to generate significant opportunities.
· In addition, you can expect to be working very closely with the respective Account Executives, Marketing, Consulting and Pre-Sales specialists to develop new value propositions, build awareness and reveal new sales opportunities.
· Our most successful product specialists take a consultative approach and are looked upon by our customers as trusted advisors. This, combined with the support received from our Presales, Consulting, Marketing, and Inside Sales teams, make this an ideal opportunity for professionals in the product specialist sales community to build on their existing track record with an incredible success story.
What You'll Do:
· Generating revenue for Adobe Marketing Automation portfolio
· Develop and deliver high stakes sales presentations, product sales pitches to a wide variety of audiences, including C-level executives, marketing, sales professionals, and engineers
· Be the product / solution point of contact, demonstrating business, industry domain and technical expertise with prospects, customers and sales teams.
· Keep up to date with industry challenges and the latest trends within the marketing automation industry, staying sharp as a Subject Matter Expert in Marketing Automation.
· Managing the complete sales cycle efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly.
· Collaboratively working with the AEs/ Solutions Consulting/PSMs/Partners/Marketing/CSMs to drive new business and retention.
· Building and delivering Competitive Sales Pitches - to drive wins in the critical / strategic opportunities.
· Building Pipeline by working with ADMs/PSMs/AEs - Coaching the team to drive the efforts.
· Identifying new venture opportunities for the company's products and services.
· Developing partnerships with agencies, marketing service providers to expand business in India in alignment with market and product development initiatives
· Submitting accurate forecast to Senior management to assist in business planning and reporting
· Preparing sales plans in association with Senior management; assisting company growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans
· Improving the corporate reputation and visibility in India through promotion of Adobe Campaign & Marketo product and technical expertise
· Collaborate with Global Product Teams - to drive local GTM and manage product needs.
What you need to succeed:
· Minimum of 10+ years business experience in related technology field, Experience working with leading marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Oracle, Marketo, Unica etc.)
· Deep understanding and knowledge of Marketing Automation Industry, trends, opportunities, solutions.
· Evidence of solution selling experience in digital software, ideally digital marketing or related technology
· Carried a personal annual target of at least $1.0M USD
· Proven success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level
· Experience in presenting and demonstrating complex technology (in person and virtually). Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
· Able to identify, cultivate and close deals.
· Strong account management skills and experience working with large and complex customer organizations
· Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
Corporate / Greenfield Segment:
- Identify opportunities for Marketing Automation.
- Qualification of opportunities
- Momentum to drive and grow pipeline
- Run end to end complex sales cycle, Close Deals.
- Competitive positioning
- Enable the AE's / ADMs to sell more marketing automation.
Strategic / Corporate Segment:
- Retention & Growth of existing accounts.
- Drive Cross Sell efforts - basis the understanding of accounts, maturity, business benefits.
- Complex sales cycle, technology evaluation and deep expertise
- Support the AE/Solutions Consulting with Product Value Propositions.
- Competitive positioning
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.