Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This is a 2 year program. You are responsible for supporting our Sales team and executing administrative sales activities . You will gain experience within a commercial setting offering the opportunity to have a full understanding of how you operate within a sales environment.
Together we can...
- Grow stock and flow business through wholesalers
- Ensure good product visibility in wholesalers stores
- Train wholesalers on our stock and flow portfolio
- Put marketing activities and campaigns into action
- Recent graduate from a technical High School/ Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or other technical or commercial education
- A proactive and talented person who has the ability to learn new things fast and is willing to travel
- A young and ambitious professional and have the passion to achieve great results
- Enjoying to work independently
- Socially competent, with good sense of humor and comfortable in managing conversations with customers
- Located in the south part of Finland (Tampere, Helsinki)
- Good MS-Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Owner of a driver's license and a car
- Available as soon as possible for a period of 2 years
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
You will report directly to Country Leader and be working within the Professional Lighting sales team. You will be working with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues and be based in Vantaa, Finland.
The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your sales skills in a complex international business environment. You can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, flexible working, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application in English through our career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a video interview.