We’re looking for our first Customer Success Manager ready to take the next leap in his or her career by building on and owning all stages in our customer journey after signup, including onboarding, adoption, product marketing, and support, as we double from 50 to 100 accounts in the next year.
If you're successful, you'll have been responsible for building our CS function from startup baseline to maturity and will continue stacking your successes by building out and managing your own team.
Mighty is a VC-backed technology startup taking on the trillion dollar personal injury legal market by providing world-class software and financial services to the litigation finance industry.
Our civil justice system should be a model for fairness, but unfortunately it’s broken. Powerful defendants draw out lawsuits and force good people with good cases to settle for less. Plaintiffs deserve better options, and legal and medical funders need the right tools to succeed.
Mighty is the nation’s largest service provider in the fast-growing litigation finance industry. Our end-to-end business management software is an industry-wide upgrade from spreadsheets, one-size-fits-all CRM's, and legacy databases. Not only does our software help funders operate their businesses more efficiently, we also power their growth by providing financial products like access to the capital markets and a robust secondary marketplace.
Marc Andreessen calls litigation finance “a massive leveler to help people with few means pursue justice in our legal system. An obvious public good!" Here is Mighty’s CEO on what inspired him to found Mighty.
What you’ll own
Onboarding and software implementation
Manage simultaneous, complex software implementation projects for multiple clients, leading them through the Customer Journey from signup to activation
Customer training, support, and knowledge base
Shepherd inbound and outbound prospects through the customer journey to signup, including conducting software demos and negotiating contracts
Marketing new features to customers
Write product marketing copy for new features, customer stories, and the occasional blog post
Helping build the Customer Success Playbook
Make a major, lasting impact and gain meaningful leadership experience by participating in a collaborative, iterative, scientific process to build systems and institutionalize your successes
Sourcing and distilling key customer insights
Help drive product, growth, and overall business strategy by creating systems to gather qualitative data and insights from customers
Becoming a trusted advisor
Quickly become a trusted market expert in order to help our customers improve their business processes and maximize value realized from MightyREQUIREMENTS
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record (3+ years) of achievement managing complex software implementations and customer onboardings
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The Entrepreneur’s Mindset: you drive change, motivate yourself and others, and just get stuff done
- Hard-wired hunger for learning and mastering new skills and responsibilities
- Highly organized and able to effectively manage multiple work streams
- Experience being positive and patient with high-touch, high-value customers
- Ability to prioritize the important over the urgent, can psychologically handle a big backlog
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits - health, vision, and dental, 401(k) with company contribution
- Unlimited paid time off - take time when you need it
- Lunch delivered to the office everyday
- Fully stocked pantry and bar, including coldbrew keg and healthy snack