As the leading custom payable solution for the Real Estate industry, Nexus is a high-growth software company continuing our expansion. We are looking for 3 experienced software Account Executives to be part of an aggressive and dynamic sales team focused exclusively on Commercial and Multi-Family Real Estate companies.
You will be an active advocate within the marketplace of one of the most widely accepted, productive, and reliable Procure to Pay solutions available. This is a net new sales opportunity so the ability to effectively follow-up on marketing leads, build rapport, collaborate with internal resources and develop business quickly is a must. You'll have state-of-the art tools, unmatched marketing support, and training to reach your goals.
Possible markets: New England area
• Drive new sales by qualifying inbound leads while simultaneously hunting for new opportunities.
• Executing all phases of the sales cycle including onsite demonstrations and webinars
• Identify sale opportunities, develop a robust pipeline, track sales status, and generate sales reports using Salesforce.com
• Prepare and negotiate customer proposals and demonstrate the extraordinary value proposition of Nexus' software products through compelling presentations, software demonstrations and case studies.
• Leverage experience to accelerate sales cycle and tap into new verticals
• Channel customer feedback to marketing and development teams, and support sales and organizational team initiatives.
• Travel to local and non-local client sites, industry and trade shows up to 50%
• BS or BA required
• Must be able to travel up to 50%
• Solid 5+ year track record of exemplary sales achievement of above quota performance and developing new business.
• Mid-level, mid-market with experience with business applications software environment, preferably SaaS, capable of complex sales
• Successful track record of closing medium to large software deals
• Real Estate and Finance Sales experience a plus
• Outstanding interpersonal and oral communication skills with an enthusiastic team-oriented attitude
• Demonstrated ability to learn and to apply technical information quickly
• Experience with Salesforce is nice to have
• Aggressive, great attitude, organizational skills and a self-starter