Senior Key Account Manager (Public, UK)
Signify UK and Ireland Market
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to develop and drive national account strategies and contribute to the continuing growth of a leader in innovation? This could be your chance to make a radiant appearance...
We're looking for someone to join our market leading Public Lighting team, where you'll be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key end user accounts to maximize sales of our systems and services with these accounts. You'll have a proven track record in sales working with end-users, ideally in developing new strategic relationships to generate significant income from sales of products, systems and services. This person will be remotely based, with travel across the UK.
Together we can...
- Identify, build, maintain and improve partnerships with B2B key accounts to position Signify as the preferred supplier.
- Initiate and coordinate efforts to the accounts in order to maximize commercial results.
- Determine new growth opportunities, define and drive action programs.
- Create account plans and define commercial strategies based on budget targets.
- Build forecasts based on sales results and market analysis and make proposals for improvement.
- Works as a Sales/Business Development Manager on problems of diverse scope where analysis of sales/business development data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Formulates the solution for (technical) challenges by composing newly acquired sales/business development knowledge.
- Applies advanced sales/business development process principles to multiple tasks.
- Determines feasibility of sales/business development concepts or projects based on basic knowledge of related disciplines.
- An Open minded, curious and innovative professional who is aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Strong experience in engaging with "End Users" at top stakeholders and Executive Board levels.
- Confirmed success in translating customer needs into solutions & services value propositions.
- Proven experience of complex connected / Internet of Things systems and services.
- Ability to analyze financial sales results/trends and translate into solutions.
- Competences - strong communication and influencing skills, working in an international team with strong technical design capacities in the lighting and services domain, pipeline sales, project management, strategic vision, entrepreneurial behavior,
1. Send us your resume
2. Connect with our recruitment team (video/phone interview)
3. Meet our hiring managers (video interview)
4. Meet us in person
5. Embark on your Signify journey
For more info check our Career website and our Signify website