At Tictail, we empower self-made entrepreneurs to build global brands, providing everything needed to establish an online business and reach a worldwide audience. Today, our marketplace is home to tens of thousands of independent brands, and serves as a one-stop shopping destination for the best in emerging fashion, art, and home decor.
The CRM team’s directive is to communicate with both sides of our growing marketplace: our sellers and our shoppers. We focus on conversion and meet our users where they are in their lifecycle via email, product marketing, and messaging across the entire platform.
As the Email Marketing Associate, you will seamlessly execute Tictail’s email marketing communications and speak personally to hundreds of thousands of brands and shoppers on our platform. You’ll own a stake in one of Tictail’s strongest retention channels and help develop our long term CRM strategy.
- Execute campaigns from setup to testing, launch, post-deployment analysis, and optimization
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and monitor key metrics including CTR, open rates, conversions, and retention
- Using tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Tictail's internal data, identify high-value customer segments and target them based on history and personalized data
- Create strategy for, prioritize, and execute high-impact A/B tests to improve shopper conversion rate and brand engagement.
- Identify and resolve deliverability issues in real time
- Ensure that Tictail’s brand voice is communicated at all times in CRM communications
- Quality assure and proof all communications
- Own a retail calendar and provide insights to our Creative team Partner with Creative and Growth Engineering teams to execute all campaigns and amplify marketing initiatives
- Provide support on wider CRM initiatives includes push notifications, in-app messaging, and our localized chat service, Tictail Talk
- Passionate about marketing, analytics, communications and small businesses
- A strong communicator and collaborator
- A self-starter, excited to learn new skills and bring ideas to the table
- Numbers-driven, analytical and curious
Small businesses from over 140 countries around the world call Tictail home. We know it’s the diversity of our community that makes it as strong and dynamic as it is, and it’s our ongoing mission to ensure that our workplaces reflect the same wide range of backgrounds, personalities, interests, skills, and stories. We want everyone in the Tictail community—both online and in our offices—to feel that their needs are met, their voices are heard, and that they have all the necessary tools and opportunities to succeed.