Who We Are:
As a sales agent with SelectQuote Senior, you will speak to people who have responded to a variety of marketing campaigns, conduct an extensive needs analysis with these customers, and match them with the Medicare products that meet their needs. In this unique opportunity, our agents work in a fast-paced environment where performance is rewarded. You're helping families every day by ensuring they have the right amount of coverage without overpaying for it. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing company with a winning environment, then apply today!
What We Offer:
• Unbiased comparison shopping - We represent over 25 A-rated carriers that allow agents the flexibility of unbiased comparison shopping, to ensure we match customers with the products that meet their needs. We offer Medicare supplements, Medicare Advantage plans, and an assortment of ancillary products including dental and vision
• All leads are provided - No cold calling or prospecting
• High earning potential - 1st year average annual income is $70k. Top agents make well over $150k annually. Our agents have the ability to be their own CEO & employees can take charge of their career
• Growth opportunities - We offer leadership development training and we promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement between all three divisions, regardless of tenure
• No prior Medicare sales experience required - We provide highly compensated formal sales and insurance training to prepare you for success in this role
• Full benefits for full time employees - These include health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.
What You Need to be Successful:
• Coachability & willingness to learn - You'll go through an extensive training program to prep you about Medicare, sales, and SelectQuote so you need to be willing to absorb this information and put it to use once you're on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process
• Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals
• Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with yours and your customer's time. Learn when to move on from a call and when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and manipulate multiple screens including our software system, quote engine, and carrier applications while continuing a conversation with the customer
• Self-directed - Top agents that work remotely are highly self-directed and are comfortable working independently and able to communicate using virtual communication tools
• Positivity - It's important to be positive in this role and not let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
• Flexibility - You need to be able to commit to high-volume hours during peak season. Our agents make nearly ⅓ of their income during a 7-week period, and we need all hands on deck dedicated during this time
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
• High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
• Accident & Health resident insurance license and a minimum of one non-resident license. If you're not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline
• Ability to complete Medicare Competency Test and additional onboarding requirements by a given deadline
• Hardwired high speed internet connection with minimum download speed of 30mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
• Live in one of our current Remote States: KS, MO, NC, CO, FL, OK, ND, IA, NM, TX, AZ, UT, MI, GA, VA, NH, WY, MT, SD, NE, SC, KY, IN, OH, LA
• Live 60+ miles away from a physical office site