We are seeking a results-driven and energetic SEO Analyst to join our team. In this fast-paced, agency-style role, you will serve as an SEO Analyst and organic traffic generation expert for manufacturing businesses both large and small. Through our partnership with Hubspot, tracking with Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush, and other tools, and your analytical skills, you'll be able to achieve all the goals set before you in this role.
- Communicate SEO strategy, report on organic website performance, and be the day-to-day contact for any SEO questions.
- Evaluate existing websites and document adjustments to bring up to usability and SEO best practices.
- Research keyword phrases to identify most beneficial opportunities for targeting.
- Use your SEO expertise to create strategies to target keyword phrases, both on-page and off-page.
- Daily SEO monitoring of client websites.
- Deploy tactics to execute on SEO strategy.
- Track all keyword phrases and website pages to analyze trends in traffic and exposure.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest algorithm updates, industry trends, and news.
- Develop content outlines for your writing / editorial teams to execute on.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing and/or search engine marketing.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the latest shifts and requirements in SEO.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Webmaster tools.
- Adept at internal and client-facing communications, including communication of SEO strategy and SEO campaign performance.
- Experience working with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Magento, or Hubspot is a strong plus.
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting SEO strategy. Be prepared to discuss specific accounts, strategies, and achievements!
- Knowledge of Ahrefs and SEMrush is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management is a strong plus, but not required.
- Creative thinker, assertive problem-solver, and analytical master mind.
- Some experience working directly with customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.