Keeps is a full-service healthcare company focused exclusively on helping men keep their hair. From expert diagnosis to affordable treatment, patient support to education, Keeps provides a regimen specific to each customer's condition through a seamless digital experience, allowing men to manage hair loss from start to finish. Keeps’s licensed physicians review each customer's information in order to identify and prescribe a unique treatment plan of FDA-approved products, and we sell them at half the price customers would pay at their local pharmacy. With Keeps, customers receive exactly what they need and nothing they don’t.
Keeps is the first brand from Thirty Madison, which is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. At Thirty Madison, we’re committed to raising the standard of care for all healthcare consumers. By connecting customers to personalized treatments, right-sized plans, and medical expertise, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love.
About the Role:
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison. Keeps launched in January 2018 and is growing rapidly, and we’re excited to launch our second brand, a direct-to-consumer migraine solution, very soon. We’re looking for a passionate, creative, and customer-obsessed Social Media Manager to help fuel our growth and build brand awareness and affinity.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing our social strategy across all social platforms. You’ll be a strong, cross-functional partner to all departments while ensuring consistency in our brand personality and voice. We want you to connect with, engage, and inspire new and existing audiences in a way that builds interest and loyalty. You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment (like, really fast) and able toggle between macro-brand strategy and day-to-day execution.
The ideal candidate is creative, meticulous, resourceful, and obsessed with storytelling and building communities. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality of our brand message is never, ever sacrificed.
This is an incredible opportunity to help build the first healthcare brand that people can love and to create an exceptional experience for customers across the country. This role reports to the Head of Brand Marketing.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Crafty and creative: you look for creative solutions and aren’t afraid to get scrappy when needed.
- A skilled storyteller with an eye for detail and design and a love for clever puns and the Oxford comma.
- An expert at juggling multiple initiatives and prioritizing work effectively.
- Great with people, great at fostering connections, and great at building a community.
- Proactive, inquisitive, positive, and collaborative.
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude.
- A strategic thinker with a desire and willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big).
- Architect and continuously evolve a social media strategy that grows Keeps’s brand affinity, engagement, reach, audience — and ultimately, conversion.
- Manage and maintain all of Keeps’s social channels on a daily basis, including posting content, responding to comments and questions (we get a lot of ‘em!), and engaging followers.
- Concept and create highly-shareable original content for all of our platforms that boosts followers.
- Partner with the Growth team to create and execute paid media campaigns that drive conversation and followers.
- Build relationships with relevant influencers, brands, and organizations and work closely with leadership to define and build a strong influencer and referral program.
- Measure and report on performance at a regular cadence to make actionable and educated social content optimization decisions.
- Stay on top of and report on all developments in the digital landscape and develop an informed POV about how to best incorporate them into our current strategy when relevant.
- Be a diligent and dedicated brand steward, ensuring that all content meets our standards and guidelines and exudes our brand personality and tone across all channels.
- 2+ years of experience managing social — bonus points if it’s for a consumer brand and/or a start-up!
- Able to navigate both the creative and analytical sides of social media.
- Superb copywriting and QA skills as well as the ability to write for different audiences.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, including their respective strengths and demographics (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.).
- Passion for building communities and the Keeps mission of creating access to healthcare.
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up!
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Great healthcare (obviously).
- Regular team-building activities.
- Budget for the technology tools you need.
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend.
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.