Software Developer | Rockville Centre or NYC, NY | Solve Advisors Inc.
Solve is a New York-based financial technology firm and a leading provider of real-time observable market data and aggregation across multiple Fixed Income asset classes including all Structured Products (ABS, MBS, CLOs, etc.), Syndicated Bank Loans, Corporates, and Municipals). SolveQuotes by Solve Advisors was developed to improve price transparency and efficiency in illiquid markets through “smart” parsing and data aggregation of unstructured messages.
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to create and maintain our software, data framework and technologies. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical features and fixes to our product suite. Our team is nimble and we value team-players that are able to wear many hats. The ideal Software Developer should be outgoing and also maintain an ability to stay on target with multiple, simultaneous tasks.
Solve’s technology team consists of back and front-end developers, QA engineers and is led by our CTO. The team collaborates to deliver product developments and enhancements across our internal systems and our desktop and web-based platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity where the candidate will join a creative, rewarding environment and have a direct impact on Solve’s cutting-edge technology and product offerings.
Our Firm and Culture:
• Solve was founded in 2011 to revolutionize price transparency in Fixed Income Markets and has developed industry leading products, working with top clients across various segments
• Pride ourselves on building game-changing technology
• Great team dynamic with frequent team-building outings
• We offer great benefits including 401k, health/dental insurance, paid lunches, and more
• Strong focus on backend architecture/processes
• Optimize/Identify key areas for improvement within existing processes
• Work closely with Development, Data Analyst, and Sales teams, straddling multiple tasks
• Build out new features
• Fix bugs
• Interact with clients occasionally
• Technical planning with developers on projects
• Be open to new technologies and creative solutions