Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Our NYC team is expected to grow by over 100% in the near future and we're looking for an experienced, highly motivated team member to help us build and scale our dynamic US team. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will deliver full-cycle recruiting expertise and consulting by developing proactive strategies to source, attract, recruit and select top-tier talent.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for senior level roles - sourcing, screening, driving offer process from developing competitive packages to extending and closing
- Develop/execute innovative sourcing and recruiting plans; build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills/competencies and use the best strategies and techniques to build active and passive talent pipeline
- Build strong relationships with senior leadership and hiring managers to understand current hiring needs, priorities and trends
- Drive and manage top-notch candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Assist in development and measurement of predictive recruiting metrics
- Assess trends and data in the business and industry to continuously improve Riskified’s brand from a hiring perspective, scale recruiting processes and systems, and contribute to the broader talent acquisition strategic planning process.
- Identify and manage recruiting events, meetups, conferences and build relationships with partners; represent and be the voice & face of Riskified at job fairs and industry events.
- Mentor and provide training to fellow peers to continuously develop our team