Federated Wireless is leading the wireless, cable, and enterprise Wi-Fi industries through the shared spectrum revolution, unlocking a spectrum of possibilities by eliminating the decades-old problem of spectrum scarcity. The Company offers the industry’s first spectrum controller, a cloud-native enablement platform with automation and a vast pre-integrated OEM partner program. The Spectrum Controller platform enables Enterprises and Service Providers to securely access large quantities of 4G and 5G spectrum. In addition, the Company has developed a turn-key private LTE solution for enterprise IOT needs called Connectivity as a Service (CaaS). Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Federated Wireless is removing the multibillion-dollar price tag associated with spectrum access and Private LTE network solutions driving the creation of new private wireless network implementations.
As a Technical Account Manager at Federated Wireless, you will provide technical account sales support for our Connectivity as a Service solutions. You will be considered a subject matter expert on our solution and the surrounding IOT application partners in order to identify and support the development for new use cases. In addition, you will work closely with our Cloud Channel partners to support growth of the pipeline and establish our partnership competencies . You will be a self-starter and will report to the VP Connectivity Solutions and Cloud Channels.
This role is based in the Seattle, WA area.
The Role & Key Duties
Technical Account Managers are the leaders of business development, consistently working across operations, product management…
Technical Sales support
- Technical sales lead for CaaS program
- work with product teams to define pre-integrated IOT solutions
- Lead creation of proposals
- Manage proposal pipeline
- Manage SFDC opportunities updates
Cloud Partnership Tier management (APN,MPN)
- Training, certification, tier status
Domestic travel of up to 50% should be expected
- 5-7 years of technical account management experience with enterprise or complex system strategy and/or business development in the cloud space.
- Previous experience working with AWS and / or Azure Cloud marketplaces and partner programs• Proposal generation and process management
- Proposal team management
- Sales modeling and forecasting
- Previous account management and/or project management experience
- Experience working as part of a virtual team