Qrypt is creating everlasting security through the application of our proprietary information theoretic security algorithm.
Qrypt’s encryption solution can secure an enterprise today and eliminate future risk; it is the only algorithm mathematically proven to be unbreakable, even in theory. Qrypt protects data from the threat of quantum computers and those machines and mathematics yet to be invented.
The Qrypt team is composed of proven cryptography and security experts from academia, industry, and government. Our mission is to help you take back your privacy forever. Together, we can transform the way the world safeguards its data and communications.
Qrypt Inc. is looking for a Technical Recruiter to help us grow our team. The ideal candidate should have 3-4+ years of experience recruiting for a variety of technical positions. He or she will be a critical member of the team and manage the recruiting needs of our rapidly growing company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates for technical and occasionally non-technical roles
- Create detailed job descriptions and manage job postings on a variety of platforms
- Manage relationships with external recruiting firms as necessary
- Organize interviews with hiring managers
- Coordinate with marketing colleagues to manage the company presence on career platforms (LinkedIn, the Muse, etc.)
- Assist with the onboarding of new hires
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree from a top school
- 3-4+ years experience in technical recruiting with previous experience working with candidates for software engineering, hardware engineering, and software development roles
- Flexibility and desire to work in fast paced rapidly growing startup
- Previous startup experience
- Knowledge/experience with other areas of HR/People operations
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Competitive, depending on qualifications
- Unlimited PTO annually and a host of other unique fringe benefits
- Employer subsidized medical/dental plan