We're looking for a temporary (2+ months) Recruiting Coordinator to join our team with the potential of growing into a permanent role. This is a full-time opportunity (about 40 hours per week, 5 days per week). You will be a key part in recruiting new hires and guiding each candidate through the interview process. You will help with driving recruiting efforts as well as building our employer brand and the culture of our growing organization.
- Juggle many interviews at once while staying very organized. Coordinate a high volume of complex interviews across multiple departments at a fast pace.
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process, including hosting candidates during in-person interviews.
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders.
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates, and recruiters.
- Maintain and update all outside company pages, hiring platforms, and employer-branding sites.
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS (we use Greenhouse).
People Team Projects and Events:
- Assist with and manage planning and coordination recruiting events (career fairs, meet-ups, campus events, etc.).
- Assist with projects for the People Team, including recruiting and HR-focused projects.
- Bachelor's degree and 1+ years of recruitment or HR experience, preferably in a coordinator or administrative capacity.
- Experience in a professional environment interacting directly with all levels of management.
- Excellent attention-to-detail, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with an ATS (Greenhouse preferred).
- Experience working with Google tools.
- Experience working in HR and a basic understanding of HR best practices and ethics.
- Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities when it comes to scheduling.
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor.
- Startup industry experience is a plus!