Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 300,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world, across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for luxury watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 3,000 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer more than 400,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits, and we’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. That’s why we’re on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop our global reach.
What you can expect:
- As a Transactions Support Representative, you'll be an important part of our global Customer Relations team, based in the heart of New York City. You'll independently supervise our Trusted Checkout transactions and the associated business processes of our secure escrow service, such as confirming payments, cancelling orders, processing returns, issuing refunds, and monitoring progress of shipments.
- You will identify and propose mutually satisfactory solutions as a mediator to resolve disputes and conflicts between buyers and sellers on our international marketplace.
- You will respond to incoming customer requests and inquiries via phone and our online ticket system.
- You also be responsible for handling transactions and fraud prevention-related duties, such as payment disputes, onboarding clients as part of our KYC processes, transferring data between Chrono24 and financial institutions, etc.
- While establishing sustainable relationships with our customers, you will also bring your personal style to ensure a positive user experience on Chrono24.
- You'll always be thinking about how we can continually improve Chrono24’s internal processes, customer service, and the overall buying experience.
What sets you apart:
- 0-3 years of work experience — challenging customer contact is not a problem for you, as you already have relevant customer service experience.
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to practice empathic communication, a high degree of attention to detail, and great written and interpersonal skills.
- You're able to be professional and impartial in your role as an intermediary between potentially conflicting parties.
- You enjoy contributing to the development of a professional and collaborative team culture. Most importantly, you're a positive person! You'll be working in an ever-changing startup environment.
- You stand out because of your proactive approach, ability to manage time effectively, teamwork skills, and motivation to take action on your own initiative.
- You are open to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve.
- You are genuinely curious with a desire to ask questions and learn new things.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, interested in technology, and able to learn new systems quickly.
- Proficiency in Spanish (written and spoken) is a big plus.
What we offer:
We’re wired a bit differently, and not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a startup atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Transactions Support Representative working full time in our New York office, you’ll be able to actively shape our future success.