ACRE: We're a cleantech incubator that provides hours of coaching, design support, preparation raising capital with investors, as well as numerous introductions to industry stakeholders, investors, and access to conferences and networking functions. This is all in addition to the shared office space we have at the Urban Future Lab, which has sweeping views of the NYC skyline. We're currently accepting applications on a rolling basis, so strongly encourage any new companies to apply. Our application page is here, http://ufl.nyc/programs/acre Our incubator is housed at the Urban Future Lab in Downtown Brooklyn (MetroTech Center), which is a co-working space established in close partnership with the NYCEDC.
15 MetroTech Center, 19th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Network: Connect with the ACRE’s potent customer network of government, market leaders, decision makers, and early adopters to quickly launch pilots in the NYC and the greater New York area.
- Mentors: Seek guidance and tools from experts, researchers and seasoned entrepreneurs for product development.
- Investors: Meet investors looking for opportunities to fund cleantech businesses.
- Tenants: Collaborate with innovators from 15+ other startups housed together in our magnificent space.
- Events: Attend tenants-only and public events hosted at the Urban Future Lab and around NYC.
- International: Engage the global cleantech community through strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations around the world.
- ACRE is a member of the Incubatenergy Network, a consortium of over 20 clean energy focused incubators across the country.
- Your New Office: Access dedicated desk space, conference rooms, event space, and administrative support. Spectacular views of NYC, complimentary.
- Professional Services: Access financial, accounting, legal, sales, marketing, and design services.
- Perks: Exclusive discounts on business support software, platforms and services.
- Rapid Prototyping: Access experts who can help with the design and manufacturing.
- Slide Deck Design and Pitch Practice: Pitch to UFL community members and receive actionable feedback.
- Support Staff: Grow your team with talented student fellows and interns with backgrounds in engineering, business and design.