You are here
PILOT Innovation Challenge
PILOT is calling on all entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and creative thinkers to submit their ideas for accelerating broadcast innovation in the first annual PILOT Innovation Challenge.
What is the Challenge Question?
How might local television and radio broadcasters engage their communities with next generation content on any device, whether big, small or moving?
When working together, content and technology can create experiences that serve our local communities. We’re looking for engaging content that evolves with technology. What sort of technology are we thinking? It could be anything! TVs, radios, tablets, mobile phones, computers, wearables, VR devices, gaming systems, even an IoT kitchen sink! Or it could be something new that is waiting for someone like you to develop.
What do I need to do?
All you have to do is submit your idea that clearly addresses the challenge question. Key judging criteria will include:
- Value to Audience: How valuable is the concept to the audience?
- Value to Broadcasters: How valuable is the concept to broadcasters?
- Viability: How likely is it that this concept could support itself and turn a profit?
- Feasibility: How well thought out is the concept implementation?
- Originality and Creativity: How unique, original and creative is this concept?
Anyone who submits an entry will receive a free Core Package registration for NAB Show New York and an Exhibits Pass registration for NAB Show.
Learn more and apply by September 23, 2016