We’ve raised $105 million to date from top-tier investors, include Comcast Ventures, Battery Ventures, 7-Eleven, and White Star Capital.
About the Role:
KeyMe's Customer Service team is the public face of a fast-growing key-copying and locksmith startup.
You'll handle a high volume of calls, chats, and emails from existing customers, as well as people in tough lockout situations who need fast, safe, and reliable help. This role offers career skills development and a lot of room for growth within the company.
- At least 1 year in a customer service role. Startup experience not required! Retail, hospitality, etc. are great backgrounds for this role.
- Availability for evening and weekend shifts (please indicate your availability in the Q&A).
- Fluency in Spanish and English is preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience in an office environment a plus, but not required.
- Experience handling a high volume of calls and emails from customers or clients a plus.
- Sales experience is relevant as well.
- Experience using Zendesk, Talkdesk, and/or Google Docs a plus.
- Genuine empathy and tough skin!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Snacks and drinks in the office!
- KeyMe Fun Activities Committee (KFAC).
- 401K plan and stock options.
- Paid Time Off and Commuter Benefits.
- Monthly team contests to reward top performers!