Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Checkr is looking for an Enterprise Alliance Director to join our Business Development team!
As an Enterprise Alliance Director, you will be the point person for one or multiple of Checkr’s largest, most strategic GTM partners. In that role you will be responsible for setting the strategy, leading the partner and internal onboarding process, and driving bookings / revenue across the business. The ideal candidate has experience managing strategic technology partners and can seamless transition between operating at a strategic level, and rolling up his or her sleeves to execute tactically. This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for achieving ambitious revenue goals, work with cross-functional teams, drive change across industries, and directly impact the success of Checkr and our partners.
- Own the end to end strategy and execution for Checkr’s largest, most complex, partners in the HRTech ecosystem
- Manage executive level relationships with Checkr’s Alliances partners
- Align the Checkr field organization with the partner field organization to drive pipeline, bookings and revenue across all segments of the business (SMB, MM and ENT)
- Partner with cross functional team members to develop and execute against the integration and solution roadmap
- Design and manage the entire partner lifecycle from onboarding through monetization at scale
- Develop scalable GTM strategies to support the largest global companies and small & medium sized businesses
- Track partner performance against goals and share empirical learnings on how and where to improve
- Collaborate and problem-solve at all levels of the partner’s organization and become the connector to different stakeholders within Checkr
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of proven successful experience in sales, business development or customer success
- Track record of high performance in prior roles and ability to monetize GTM partnerships
- Comfortable navigating complex enterprise policies and organizations
- Solid understanding of partnerships and alliances and how they can create value for the business
- Large enterprise experience preferred and experience in the HR Tech ecosystem is a plus
- Resourceful, creative and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Technologically savvy and familiarity with APIs, integrations, and SaaS is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and a consultative approach in addressing partner needs
- Detail oriented and highly skilled in project management amid complex situations
- High energy level to match Checkr’s fast paced, start-up environment
- Independent thinker with the ability to see ideas in unconventional ways
- Experience managing relationships with or selling for, SAP SuccessFactors, Bullhorn, Workday, iCims or Oracle Taleo, a plus
- BS or BA, MBA a plus
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.