Do you love working across multiple marketing disciplines? Can you speak email, partnerships, content, design, and strategy? Have you built these functions for a B2B company before? If so, we need you on our team!
Every year, 45M Americans move from one home to another. Updater’s mission is to make the moving process more streamlined and efficient for all 45M of them.
We’re seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to create and implement B2B marketing programs that drive sales initiatives through email, search, partnerships and social channels. Many tech companies have marketers that specialize in each of these channels, but we’re looking for a “full stack” digital marketer who can span across these channels, testing new strategies that you believe will scale and move the needle beyond Updater’s current strategy.
Your main responsibilities will include leveraging email campaigns as powerful lead generation and client communication tools, fulfilling activities related to pre-existing partnerships (including email campaigns, webinars, and advertising), and developing fully-integrated marketing programs or “campaigns-in-a-box” that can scale with the business.
You’ll need a willingness to be flexible, a proactive nature and entrepreneurial spirit, and the keen instinct to de-prioritize things that do not have a direct impact on growth. A strong technical understanding of marketing systems is required.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development, monitoring, and optimization of all email marketing including design, execution, and post-send reporting
- Develop strategy for nurture campaigns that drive leads to take action
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with partners, managing partner marketing communications and supporting partner marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Generate new partnership ideas across business verticals, with a passion and precise understanding of the Updater brand and all of its products and capabilities.
- Identifying and researching new marketing opportunities for Updater
- And much more!
What you have:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant marketing experience creating successful brands and B2B marketing/sales programs – startup experience a plus!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Strong business/copywriting skills – there is a heavy amount of writing required
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and CRMs, particularly Marketo and Salesforce
- Comfortable with learning new technologies
- Self-starter mentality, fierce organizational skills, and a sense of humor
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Hundreds of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised nearly $100 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®), and more. Updater ranked #3 on Crain's 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest rated tech company on the list. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.