Mirror is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the boutique fitness space. Our experienced team is building a hybrid hardware / software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and the world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
We currently have top-tier venture backers who are passionate about Mirror and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, apply on Planted today!
About the Opportunity:
We are looking an empathetic, positive Member Experience Sales Associate who is excited to manage our initial engagement with Members. In this role, you will be on the front lines of our interactions with Members, answering questions, explaining product benefits, and leading customer conversion. Sales Associates also support our sales strategy and ensure that all of our Members receive exceptional support to complete their Mirror experience.
You don’t need to be a fitness buff, but you should be fired up about building technology that's changing how people sweat! Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Mirror is currently hiring Member Experience Support Associates for the following schedules:
- Monday through Friday.
- Tuesday through Saturday.
- Sunday through Thursday.
Mirror may also be looking for coverage after 6 p.m. on weekdays (depending on your availability and their needs).
- Maximize sales through exceptional service and product knowledge.
- Communicate with potential Members via phone, email, chat, and/or in-person, provide product demos, and answer product questions.
- Manage the sales process from lead to close.
- Become an expert on our product offerings.
- Share feedback and information with other team members in order to continuously improve our product and the Member experience.
- Responsible for meeting quality and productivity goals.
- Ideally, at least 1-2 years of experience working in a sales or customer-facing role. We welcome applicants who don't have traditional sales experience but are great with customers!
- Excellent writing, speaking, and listening skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- You are a clear communicator who can make complex concepts easy to understand for Members and potential Members.
- You will fearlessly bring new and innovative ideas to improve an ever-growing team that’s establishing itself within our company.
- You'll take pride in representing our brand and see every interaction as an opportunity to forge strong relationships with our Members.
- You like working on a team but can operate independently just as easily.
- Positive attitude, empathy, patience, and a sense of humor!
- Experience working at a startup or rapidly-growing consumer company is a big plus!
- Experience working with embedded technologies and/or IoT devices is a big plus!
- You are passionate about fitness or wellness (experience in either space is a plus).
- Competitive health coverage — choose a plan that best fits your needs!
- Self-directed time off — take the time you need to do your best at work.
- Unlimited cold brew and lots of delicious office snacks!
- The Apple setup of your dreams!