Shine is on a mission to make wellbeing accessible— more representative, cheaper, easier, and more connected than it’s ever been.
Today, with over 2M loyal users in 189 countries, our first product, Shine Text (covered on the TODAY show, CNN, Glamour, Mashable, TechCrunch, and more), is a free daily text experience that makes it easy to notice and improve your wellbeing.
Shine Text takes a unique spin on one timely theme per day, breaking down research-backed solutions to today’s trickiest problems into a relatable conversation
Building on the success of our first product, in December 2017, we expanded our product offering to include daily audio content, via our iOS app — which was the App of the Day in the App Store in its first 6 weeks.
We believe that billions of people miss out on the chance to connect with themselves and others around how they feel, so that they can make better decisions and feel less alone in the human struggle.
Our team is awesome. Our community is incredible. Our movement is massive. And this is just the beginning.
- Passion. Obsessed with making members of the Shine community happy, and solving any and all of their inquiries and issues
- Problem-solver. Creative and independent problem-solver
- Taskmaster. Highly organized and able to manage many moving pieces at once.
- Forward-thinker. Strategic thinker who is able to make structural recommendations to our fairly new customer experience process
- Collaborator. Have a baseline understanding of working collaboratively with different teams, especially tech and product
- Experience. 1-2 years of customer service experience
- You have experience helping customers with an app or tech product in the past
- You’ve used Zendesk as a customer service tool
What You'll Do:
- Cross-platform customer experience. Monitor and respond to our help inbox, social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), and app store reviews.
- Community relationship-building. Develop and maintain relationships with our members by answering their inquiries in a timely fashion, helping them feel seen and heard, and elevating urgent requests.
- Cross-team collaboration. Work closely with the tech and product teams to address member issues.
- Reporting. Create weekly summary reports for product, tech, marketing and content teams. Present findings at monthly staff presentation at Demo Day.
- Strategy. Work closely with the Community Lead to adjust customer experience strategy based on your work and findings. Make recommendations to help us streamline the process and improve response time.
- Bonus: We may need additional support for big product launches, activations, etc. and will keep you updated if there are opportunities to bring you into these projects at an ad hoc basis
- Quarterly performance reviews to help you continue to grow professionally and support you in your goals
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Bimonthly game nights (aka “Codenames” night)
- The chance to be part of a welcoming, kind, brilliant team who gets up every morning with the mission of making wellbeing accessible to all
Only serious and qualified candidates will be considered. If you're interested in this position, please apply on our website today!